Update 3/6/13 Here are a few facts from Disney:
- Each piece is hand-painted in a purple pearl finish, which shines to show off Figment’s smiling face, along with planets and stars
- Hand-signed by the artist on foot
- Includes acrylic stand with printed Noah Figment graphic on cut-out number “30” backdrop
- Produced on demand up to 30 pieces
- Inspired by Epcot’s Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment attraction
- Commemorating Epcot’s 30th Anniversary (Epcot� Center opened to the public October 1, 1982)
- Exclusive to DisneyParks.com/store
- Note: Custom hand-crafted works typically display unique texture and paint handling. Coloring may vary. No two are the same!
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery due to the custom nature of this product.
- Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of 2 of this item per order.
- Please Note: Due to the unique nature of this item, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Sorry! Express shipping not available for this item.
Artist Noah has released his latest 9″ Vinylmation creation titled “Dream Dragon.” It features Figment from Epcot’s Imagination Pavilion and celebrates the 30th anniversary of the theme park.
There will be 30 of these made and are for sale right now exclusively at Disney’s Vinylmation Facebook Store for $750. This custom continues Noah’s style of an airbrushed figure on a stand with a painted back. I really like the Figment that is featured on the stand as well as the cut on “30.”