Walt Disney World Introduces PhotoPass Plus
The Facebook page for Disney’s PhotoPass had an interesting update this evening:
Capture more memories than ever with Disney PhotoPass+! With Disney PhotoPass+ you can have all your Disney’s PhotoPass Photographer photos PLUS select Attraction photos AND Dining Print Packages – All for one price.
- PhotoPass+ will be sold at PhotoPass view stations located throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- With PhotoPass+ you will have digital files of all your PhotoPass photos, Attraction photos, and Dining photos taken within a 14 day visit to Walt Disney as well as Print Packages at select Dining locations.
- Once you arrive home from your vacation, you can view your photos and order a PhotoCD with all the high resolution photos plus a limited license agreement, which allows you to print photos at any local photo processing center.
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- Expedition Everest
Participating Character Dining Locations:
- 1900 Park Fare
- Ohana (Breakfast only)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Chef Mickey’s
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Tusker House Restaurant (Breakfast only)
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Disney PhotoPass+ Includes:
- PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard
- A gallery CD with over 400 stock photos
- A unique code to create and order a PhotoCD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com
- Print Packages at select Dining locations
- Digital Downloads of select Attractions
All for $199.95
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. I pre-purchased a PhotoCD online before my vacation, can I upgrade toPhotoPass+?
R. Yes, if you pre-purchased a PhotoCD online before your trip you may upgrade your PhotoCD to PhotoPass+ at PhotoPass view stations throughout the Walt Disney World Parks, Downtown Disney, and select Resorts. You will need the name, phone number, and email address that was used to purchase the PhotoCD.
Q. Can I pre-order PhotoPass+?
R. At this time PhotoPass+ will only be available for purchase at the PhotoPass View Stations located throughout Walt Disney World and is not available online or for pre-purchase.
Q. I have a large family—how many PhotoPass+ cards will I receive?
R. Only one PhotoPass+ card will be provided with each purchase. However, multiple PhotoPass cards can be accumulated during your visit, and all of those photos can be added to your account. In order to receive your Attraction and Dining photos, the PhotoPass+card holder must be present at the time of photo capture.
Q. PhotoPass+ is not the right product for me at this time. Will the PhotoCD still be available for purchase?
R. Yes – if you decide that PhotoPass+ is not the right product for you at this time, you can still purchase the PhotoCD.
Q. Can I add attraction and dining photos that were taken before I purchasedPhotoPass+?
R. Unfortunately we cannot add photos previously taken to the PhotoPass+ product. Only photos taken within the 14 day window, which begins on the date of purchase, will be included in your PhotoPass+ package and available for you to add to your PhotoCD.